Terms and Conditions
The Global Glyphosate Study (the Study) website (Website) and project is owned by the Cooperativa Sociale Onlus Istituto Ramazzini (The Ramazzini Institute).
Registered office: Via Libia 13/A, 40138 Bologna, Italy
Tax/VAT Number: 03722990375
The Ramazzini Institute is a Non-Profit Social Cooperative registered in the Non-Profit Organisations Register managed by the Italian Revenue Agency. We are dedicated to scientific research for the prevention of cancer.
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the Study website and project.
- Please read these terms carefully before using this website (“Site”). Your use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect on the first day of use of this Site.
- The Ramazzini Institute reserves the right to change these terms and conditions by posting the changes online. Your continued use of this Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- These terms and conditions apply to any site under the control of The Ramazzini Institute and from which a link has been created to these terms and conditions.
- Copyright in the material is owned by The Ramazzini Institute or the content providers. The Ramazzini Institute has made every effort to gain copyright for all written material on this Site. Any person who owns the copyright for material published on this Site, please contact us.
- Unauthorised use of the material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without the prior written consent of the The Ramazzini Institute or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited. Documents (including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons without the prior written permission of the copyright holders on this Site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use. Should The Ramazzini Institute receive any complaint with regard to third party material on this Site, it will review the matter and remove material at its sole discretion. The Ramazzini Institute will have no further liability to either party in such instance.
- The photographs of adults or children used within this Site to illustrate the work of The Ramazzini Institute are posed by models and do not depict actual situations.
- Donations: The Ramazzini Institute will use your donation at our discretion but within our stated objectives. All payments through the Website are to be made by Paypal. Once you confirm to us through the Website that you wish to proceed with your donation your transaction will be processed through our payment services provider, Paypal. By confirming that you wish to proceed with your donation by pressing the button Donate you authorize The Ramazzini Institute to receive your donation through Paypal.
- Refunds: If you make an error in your donation please contact us by email at email@example.com , within 14 calendar days of making the donation and a full refund will be made to you. If you request a refund after 14 calendar days of making a donation we reserve the right not to process or make the requested refund.
- A licence is required to use Intellectual Property of The Ramazzini Institute name and logo and all logos owned and designed by/for The Ramazzini Institute. The Ramazzini Institute shall consider such requests at its sole discretion. To request a licence contact us.
- Links to third party websites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. The Ramazzini Institute is not responsible for the contents or the reliability of linked third-party websites, either to or from this Website, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk. Any website wanting to create a link to this Website, or to request a link to be created to it, must contact us.
- You agree to use this Site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this Site.
- Unless otherwise requested, by posting messages on this Website comments sections you are granting a license to The Ramazzini Institute to reproduce these comments on any other part of the Website and in any other publications.
- Where you are able to submit any contribution to this Site you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant The Ramazzini Institute a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant The Ramazzini Institute the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to The Ramazzini Institute.
- By submitting your contribution to The Ramazzini Institute you warrant that your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to The Ramazzini Institute for any or all of the purposes specified above. Furthermore, you warrant your contribution is not defamatory, does not infringe any law, you indemnify The Ramazzini Institute against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by The Ramazzini Institute as a result of your breach of the above warranty and waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Site and the purposes specified above.
- The Ramazzini Institute has the right to remove any material or posting you make on this Site at its discretion.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this Site must be terminated immediately.
- The Ramazzini Institute do not accept liability for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the use or loss of use of this Site.
- While The Ramazzini Institute endeavours to ensure that the Site is available 24 hours a day, this is not guaranteed. The Ramazzini Institute does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. The Ramazzini Institute may make changes to the materials on this Site, or to the information, products and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The materials on this Site may be out of date, and The Ramazzini Institute makes no commitment to update the Materials on this Site.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Italy. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Italy.
- Any questions regarding the Site can be addressed by contacting us.